Wednesday, June 3, 2015

To The Guy That Always Comes Back

To that guy,

We go from going on a few great dates, getting to know each other and then to a complete halt. First I want to thank you by giving me something to blog about and second I want to know why? What happened? Did my stubborn ways of going after what I want scare you? Was I not spreading my legs fast enough for you? Possibly my strong opinions intimidated you? Was it putting my child first or not being available for you at the drop of the dime? If any of those reasons were for the no call backs or texts then thank you for that. You saved me from what I am trying to get away from. I no longer need to waste my time on you. I will find that time I was wasting for someone that values my thoughts and opinions.

What I can say is, that it truly sucks when this happens. I began to wonder if I should keep my mouth shut more. I start to think that maybe the only reason a man wants to pursue me is for my looks. But that can't be it because they always come back. I get the text or phone call wondering how I have been or how my Jeep has been and that my friends... is a bunch of bullshit! So, ladies, if this happens to you, just remember all of the wonderful things that you and I have to offer to someone and whoever gets our hearts is going to be one lucky guy.

Sincerely,

That Girl Who Is Tired Of Your Bullshit

2 comments:

  1. His loss. Was lucky to even had the chance, and just tossed it away !! Nice pic though and good blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiel! Hope you're doing good up in Okie!!

    ReplyDelete