Thursday, July 16, 2015

Random & Free: It Has Never Felt So Good

Hey! It's been a while since I have shared my thoughts. For once, I won't be complaining. Yippie! Most of you already know that I have moved to San Antonio about a year ago. My parents moved here about five years ago and as much as I adore them I never thought that I would make the move myself. Well I did and could not be happier. I do miss my dear friends in McKinney (Courtney Lilly & Chelsea Noble) but it was a great move for my daughter and I. We've both grown so much in such little time. I have become more confident in myself and finally stopped settling. Logan has broken out of her quiet little shell and has been enjoying the country living. It's wonderful!

After high school I thought I was grown and was responsible but I've learned so much these past few months about myself, that had I taken the time to figure out at eighteen, it would have saved me a ton of heartache. Of course, everything I have gone through has made me stronger, better, tougher and blah blah blah, but damn some of the things I did or said... has left me scratching my head wondering what the f$#k was I thinking. Oh well, I am moving on from that. I am done reliving those moments in my head. Twenty-six has never felt so amazing. I can do anything I want, except get more tattoos (my parents sure do have a way of creeping into my head when I make life decisions lately, but for that I am thankful) or fly to Mexico on a three day weekend but who cares, we are truly happy.

Letting go of my past. Letting go of the negative people. Letting go of hurt. Letting go of the pain. All I can do is pray for you.

Side note: Who else is happy that we will have a new president in 480 days, give or take?




No comments:

Post a Comment