Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Not My Fairy Tale Endings

Hey y'all, I'm Jenna and I am the oldest of 7. If you caught all of us in the same room, you'd hear laughing, yelling and a lot of cursing. You might feel tension and awkwardness, but you would also feel so much love. I come from the type of family where we make fun of each other, yet support each other. We will let each other know when one of us is screwing up and we always make sure to remind them each time we talk to them. I have to admit that I am the main one screwing up, hence the title of my blog,'Not My Fairy Tale Endings'.

Lately I have been contemplating my life and asking myself,"What am I doing?". I keep asking myself why I give chances to losers and if I am being the best mother that I can be? What can I do better? Where can I find my Prince Charming? I believe that everyone has these type of thoughts. Part of the reason for this blog is to document and remind myself of the not so great decisions I have made, learn from these not so great decisions and hopefully entertain you while I make fun of myself.

Now, it's time for me to put my big girl panties on and hopefully you are ready for my roller coaster of a life I want to share with you all.

4 comments: